Membership Application & Benefits
Benefits of Joining the Chamber
Promoting your Business
- Advertise your business or company on our AACC website. (no advertising fee!)
- Self-post your events, announcements, member news, job listings and photos at any time.
- Showcase your business at AACC functions which include monthly Business After-Hours networking, Business Expos, Annual Dinner & Board Election, Seminars.
- Highlight your products or services with an exclusive floor-presentation when you sponsor one Business-After-Hours networking event.
- Super-Networking: Make connections with future clients, meet new entrepreneurs and forge new business relationships.
- Meet the leaders and the “movers and shakers” within the Asian American business and cultural communities.
- Language Services: Need help with Asian-language speakers? Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Tagalog, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Cambodian, Laotian.
- Minority-Owned Businesses: Searching for potential MWBE businesses?
- Speakers: Looking for a speaker at no cost for your next luncheon or event?
- Cross-network with other chambers at our co-hosted events.
- Small-Business Assistance: If you are trying to start up a new business, or just recently moved to the Metro Orlando area, contact us. Or if you are an established business, but need help with import/export licenses, employee VISA’s, or need accounting/tax assistance, we can help point you in the right direction.
- Personal Business Needs: Ready to purchase or finance a new home or business? Cater an event? Print brochures or ads? Need legal help? Or ready for your next vacation, cruise or theme-park getaway? Search our Membership Directory, and don’t be shy about asking for member-only discounts!
Attend Special Events
- Business After-Hours Networking Functions: Join us on the third Tuesday of every month for light hors d’oeuvre, drinks and business networking.
- Golden Dragon Awards: Join us in the fall (Oct./Nov.) for our annual Golden Dragon Awards and dinner as we celebrate and honor five outstanding companies, organizations and individuals. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Lunar New Year Celebration (every February)
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Celebration held every May by U.S. Executive Order or Congressional Resolution to honor and celebrate the contributions to our Nation by our Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities.
- Asian & Hispanic Business Expos: Visit us at our display booth and sample products from other vendors.
- Special Invitation-Only Member Events: On occasion, members are offered complimentary passes or free admission to special events (cultural, leisure, sports or entertainment). Don’t miss these opportunities to further strengthen your business ties!