The Asian American Chamber’s Annual Meeting and Election, held at Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi on November 14th, welcomed new members as well as eight newly-elected directors to the Board.
Panel “B” directors (serving two-year terms) are:
● Joed Fabricante, Jr. (Absolute Entertainment Ventures; Universal Orlando Resort)
● Dahlia Hayles (LegalShield)
● Frances Hsu (Prudential Financial)
● Khalid Muneer (Jupiter Properties, Inc.)
● Don Nguyen (Emeritus Law)
● Kannan Srinivasan (Global KTech, Inc.)
Panel “A” directors (one-year terms) are:
● Will Merritt (Lockheed Martin)
● Gail Rayos (Wragg & Casas Public Relations)
The eight directors join three other directors in the middle of their two-year terms, including Coco Johnston, President (Stewart Title), John Mai, Vice President Internal Affairs (Merrill Lynch Wealth Management) and Vi Ma, Director (Darden Restaurants). The Asian Chamber’s Board consists of eleven directors on two panels (“A” and “B”) serving staggered terms. Board members will be sworn in in January at a public ceremony (date/place TBA).
The Chamber expresses its deepest appreciation to outgoing directors Kathy Llamas (Kathryn Llamas Communications & Marketing Network), Alberto Soto (Embrace Home Loans) and Cesar Abueg (SDG Agency).
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR DIRECT LINK TO VARIOUS RELIEF AGENCIES:AACC RELIEF ANNOUNCEMENT