Please mark your calendars for these upcoming events:
● March 5, 2014, 7:00 PM tipoff: Orlando Magic presents “Asian-American Night” at the Amway Center (Orlando Magic vs Houston Rockets) *DISCOUNTED TICKETS AVAILABLE, SEE FLYER ABOVE*
● March 20, 2014: Business After Hours at Florida Hospital, Ginsberg Tower (6:00-8:00PM)
● April 2014, Business After Hours: TBA
● May 1st, 2014, 5:30 – 8:00 PM: Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month festival and super-networking event at City Hall, City of Orlando, in the rotunda
● June 19, 2014: Mercedes-Benz Sanford (details TBA)
2014 is the “Year of the Horse”. People born in the year of the horse seek the limelight in their communities and are known for their clever wit, strong communication skills and kindness to others. While somewhat talkative, they are cheerful, perceptive, talented, and sometimes headstrong. Popular among friends, they like entertainment and large crowds. Flamboyant by nature, they must be careful with their finances and concentrate on finishing projects.
Birth years for the Year of the Horse are: 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, and 2014.