The Asian American Chamber of Commerce of Central Florida is a Section 501(c)(6) non-profit organization and incorporated in Florida since 1986. The Chamber is run by an Advisory Board of Directors (11 directors) elected every fall at the Annual Meeting. Each director serves a two-year term, and officers are selected by the Board. The Chamber is funded by membership dues, event sponsorships and contributions from Corporate Partners. Membership is open to individuals, entrepreneurs, small and large businesses and corporations without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, religion, creed or sexual orientation.
Since its founding and incorporation in 1986, the Asian American Chamber of Central Florida's vision has remained the same -- To help our members prosper and grow, and to serve as a bridge between our many Asian American communities and the Greater Orlando region.
Our mission is to provide leadership, support and encouragement to the Asian American business community of Greater Orlando so that our members may prosper and grow.
- Assist and empower the Asian American community by providing a leading voice on its behalf to advance the business and economic interests of our members.
- Serve as a gateway for large corporations and the Greater Orlando community to connect with Asian American businesses.
- Identify and bridge the gap between newly arrived and already established Asian American businesses by providing business know-how, technical resources and key connections.
- Actively promote multiple events, programs, seminars and activities for our members so that they may open new doors of business opportunity.
- Nurture, encourage and recognize the achievements, large and small, of local companies and individuals which positively impact our Asian American community.